Monday, January 28, 2013

Intro!

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie Abendschein. I am a sophomore here at UNC Pembroke. I am majoring in elementary education. I love kids with a passion. Each child has a personality of their own and I love to see them grow academically and physically. Children around 5 and 6 are my favorite to work with. They are just beginning the journey of life and learning the basics to what they will use for the rest of their lives and that's why I want to be a kindergarten teacher. I have a younger sister who is like my best friend. She can be the biggest brat in the world, but at the end of the day I love her to pieces and wouldn't trade her for anything. This blog was created for my English 1060 class to post weekly reflections and other things. Hope you all have a wonderful semester and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment