Monday, January 28, 2013

Blog #1

Since starting this course a few weeks ago, we have covered many different things like our essays we will be required to write, our readings and our reading responses, as well as our service learning. I have never had a course that requires a blog or service learning for that matter. I am pretty excited to decide on where and what I want to do my five hours of service learning. I have thought of a few ideas, I am just crossing my fingers that Dr. Marquard will approve of the one I am really hoping to do. Writing has never been my strong subject, but Dr. Marquard always makes our class interesting, yet fun. I am hoping to excel in this course and come out of it with not only a good grade, but also a better appreciation of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment